The St. John Parish Council officers for 2019-2020 are as follows:
Heidi Gonzalez, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Ellis, Vice-President, email@example.com
Ryan Hogan, Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
Role of Parish Pastoral Council Member
Qualifications for Parish Pastoral Council
1. To act in an advisory manner to the pastor.
2. Be a conduit through which the needs of the parish are identified, solutions are defined, and recommendations are made to the pastor for his consideration.
3. Foster collaboration between all segments of the parish to achieve its goals.
4. Periodically update the pastoral plan; monitor the progress of such plans.
5. Assist in facilitating communication to and from individuals and organizations of the parish help reduce misunderstandings, rumors, and conflicts.
6. Perform duties as requested by the pastor to achieve the mission of the parish.
7. Be committed to serving a 3-year term and be reasonably certain you can attend all scheduled meetings; held on the third Wednesday of each month from 6:45 – 8:00pm.
1. Baptized, active Catholic in good standing with the Church.
2. Registered member of the parish for at least one year, 25 years of age or older.
3. Practicing Catholic, i.e. must attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligations and participate in the sacraments.
4. Must be spiritually motivated and exhibit this as part of their daily life as a call to stewardship, which includes prayer, ministry and sacrificial giving.
5. Must be a good communicator, self-starter, accountable for your actions, enthusiastic, optimistic, patient, and willing to work for the good of the entire parish and treat others with charity.